It is always an asset to have a competent and compatible personal trainer who knows his business well. It is best to check the credentials of your personal trainer and find out if he has completed relevant UK certification for Personal Training. If he has not completed the regular personal trainer courses and does not possess the necessary certifications from nationally recognized and acclaimed Sports & Fitness institutes, you have every right to fire him.
Firing Your Personal Trainer for Issues Related to You
You may discontinue with the services of your personal trainer for a number of valid reasons:
- If you are confident to be on your own and you have acquired the relevant training and knowledge to carry on with the workouts on your own.
- If you are not able to get along with him, get rid of him. Absence of a good personality fit or vibes should not be taken lightly.
- If lately you have been experiencing aches and severe pains in your lower back and knees, it means that you are exercising with incorrect form. Your trainer should monitor your posture while you are exercising and if he lacks that understanding let him go.
- If the results are not encouraging or impressive.
- If you find him too flirty and you wish to concentrate on weight training and maintain a purely professional relationship.
- If you are being pushed too hard by your trainer for improving your physical performance, losing fat or building muscle. If you are pushed beyond your capability, you may end up with serious injury or nagging pain for days.
Firing Your Personal Trainer for His Lapses
A personal trainer should serve as a role model and he should have the necessary qualities. Reasons why you may ask him to quit:
- If a trainer himself looks out of shape it does not speak much of his capability and training methods. You should choose someone sets an example through his lifestyle. His fully toned appearance and disciplined lifestyle should inspire you.
- If he is not suitably certified and insured you have every right to ask him to leave the job as only well-qualified experts can help you lose weight through effective workouts.
- Your personal should concentrate on core movements and workouts such as squats, overhead presses, bench presses, dead lifts, chin ups etc. If he is teaching you stuff other than these he may be trying to make you unnecessarily dependent or trying to lengthen the program session unnecessarily.
- You may fire your trainer if he is trying to take advantage and is relatively charging more to make some easy money or even cutting short your workouts regularly.
- If the trainer is perpetually in the habit of talking to his friends in the gym, or taking phone calls interrupting your workouts, it is time you discussed the issue with him and fire him.
Attain Your Goal Easily with Well-qualified and Fully Upgraded Trainer
Your trainer should have accomplished one or multiple personal trainer courses including level 2 gym instructor course from a fully accredited institute, to be able to customize and fine tune fitness regimen to work to your advantage. Your personal trainer should keep himself abreast with cutting-edge techniques and innovative products that aid and boost weight loss.